Friday, June 29, 2007

...A REMINDER

Fellows,

Don't forget that the deadline for letting us know about participation in the OWP Fall Professional Writing Retreat will be upon us soon, July 5, one week!!

I will request more information from you formally later, but I would like some preliminary numbers of the interest. Please email me LBurdette@spsmail.org or post here in the "comments" if you intend to participate. The focus of the group is writing for publication, so please include a brief description of what your anticipated writing topic.

The dates for Friday, October 12, beginning at 5:00 P.M. and lasting until Sunday, Oct 14 until 1:30 P.M.

This is an intense, amazing experience!

Laura

6 comments:

Mr. Neuburger said...

I'm up for it.

JCSatz said...

JoAnn Satzinger would like to participate. In fact, I'm already there in my mind if that makes sense. . . I plan to have some "chapters" about "the boys" and "school" in progress to share.

Anonymous said...

I will be there - right Laura? What can I do? What can I do?

Kelly

Unknown said...

I will be there...but have NO idea what I'll bring to work on. :)

Ashlei said...

Sam and Ashlei Woelk want to come. You can also ask me to help. I will say, "Yes!"

JCSatz said...

Okay, so I'll never convince anyone that I'm good at keeping track of my calendar. . . I should have realized that October is "band month," and I have parental obligations every weekend. Regretfully, I will not be able to make this retreat after all.