Wednesday, June 13, 2007

neato

Friends, I like the opportunities this presents. I’m excited about the free and easy access to other’s ideas. With that in mind, I will share one of my own.
A favorite writer of mine is Chris Rose, who writes for The Times-Picayune out of New Orleans, which is where I grew up. Following the storm he, like others, struggled coming to grip with what had happened and was continuing to happen. He took some interesting steps to combat this (some of which he mentions in the article), and was transparent through the whole process, letting everything come out in his column. All of this was supremely endearing to his readers, including me, and he only recently made his return to writing after about a six week break from writing and the city.
I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Zak said...

I like the title and the content, of course.

Keri said...

I loved the article that you linked to, especially the end--the part about the melon baller and the eyeballs. Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.