Friday, July 11, 2008

Almost Live from New York - take 2

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. Things here are busy but great! It wouldn't be so bad if we just didn't have to go do the classroom stuff. That way, we wouldn't have to stay out so late. :) Lets see, we've been to so many places already I am having trouble keeping track of it all. The worst thing about the summer institutes I've been involved with is the goodbyes. Stay in touch and continue contributing to your blog here. If you need me, you know how to contact me. If you can't get ahold of me, I'm probably brainwashing prospective teacher consultants.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Thank you, Larry, Thomas, Steve, and the video producers! Aaron watched with me, and he said Thomas and Larry reminded him of the Sonic guys.

Steve gave me a great idea. We can do min-grants within our site, so I'll be checking the budget and exploring that terrific option. I had forgotten about that.

We missed you, too, but it sounds like you guys are having a great time. I'll be emailing a link to your blog this week!

See you in Columbia.

Keri