Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Looking for the Well Read Dog: Calling All Canines


Fellow Canines:


You are cordially invited into the exciting world of canine academia as part of Literary Blog Dog Team (LBDT). Please join this talent search by submitting photo and profile. The LBDT strongly encourages you to dress as your favorite literary character for your formal photograph. Photos must be accompanied by an essay (500 words or less) explaining your choice of character. We suggest you include what you find intriguing about your character and your motivation for this choice.


Sincerely,


Dr. Cosmo Turner, PhD (Philosophical hound Dog)





2 comments:

Laura Burdette said...

Dr. Cosmo,

much against my will, I am using the identity of my owner. In spite of my many attempts, I have been unable to successfully create my own identity through her email address...is there a trick to this? do I need my own hotmail/google/yahoo account to successful establish my own identity?

hmmm...let me know?

Ms. James said...

Dr. Cosmo just needs your email address. Do you have one? A gmail account of your own? Just let me know, and I'll pass it on to Dr. Cosmo, and he'll send you your own invitation to the blog!