Thursday, May 08, 2008

Demo Thoughts

After the experience of Kim's demo, I am excited, intimidated, and undecided. I had four ideas for the demo in mind, one of which was an innovative research project - thank you, Kim!! Another idea involved developing a successful method of embedding grammar into our existing projects. By "successful," I mean a measurable increase in appropriate usage. After talking with Elise, I feel certain that a great grammar idea will spark from communication with her during the summer. I am also "chewing" on a project involving in-class group writing using a wireless keyboard and projector culminating in a digital portfolio.
During this summer's process of becoming, I hope to find the words to express my delight in learning from all of you.

1 comment:

Mr. Neuburger said...

I am very interested in know more about how you utilize the wireless keyboard and projector to create a digital portfolio.