Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thanks

Friends,
I just want to say thanks for teaching me so much, and influencing the way I approach writing in my classroom now. The project wasn't exactly easy for me, but as I incorporate all that I have learned into my planning I sit back and must admit that I am indebted to all of you. I won't be at the writing retreat, but I look forward to getting back together in September. By the way, when is that?
Again, thanks for everything. I love reading this blog, and feel like it is an amazingly nice way to keep in touch.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Hi, Thomas,

Thanks for the kind words. It's been great how everyone has been posting. The follow-up is September 29, probably in Plaster Student Union, from 9:00-3:00

Laura Burdette said...

your post is very humble, Thomas, because I think everyone of us loved the journal exercise you presented in the demonstration and promptly tucked the activity in our mental catalog of ideas.

I hope you have an absolutely great school year!

Laura

Unknown said...

Hey Thomas...have a great year in your new classroom. I'm jealous of the e-mints!!

Ms. James said...

Hey, Thomas, good luck at Pleasant View. They're going to love you!