Sunday, August 05, 2007

New Blog

Casey,

The new site looks great. Thanks.

I cannot really decide how to vote on the first day of school reaction. I am torn between ice cream and wearing black. Actually, I could eat the ice cream and also wear black, a slenderizing color that will hide the ice cream weight gain. HMMM.

Ach!! We go back the 13th also. Doesn't seem possible. Have a great (well maybe good? well maybe . . . ?) first day.

Susan

P.S. I responded to you general e-mail, but it came right back as undeliverable. Wonder why?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan...
Thank you for the comments. I don't know why my e-mail has been doing that lately? Julie told me the other day she couldn't even read my e-mails from MSU. I don't know...and I don't even know what to do to fix the problem. I do have two other e-mails I put on that listserv... caseydaugherty@yahoo and daughertyc@wspgs.com
So there are some other options if you need to send me something.

We go back on the 13th as well. I guess I'll spend part of this week prepping my classroom...no time next week with overkill on meetings. :)

Unknown said...

Susan...did you subscribe to this blog earlier? Silly me took the html code from my personal blog and posted it here...so you signed up for my personal blog rather than OWP's blog. :) I've fixed the problem...so you might want to go back and resign up. ;) Thanks. (And, you can stop the feed from my personal blog--if you want--by following the directions the next time you get an e-mail from my feed.